DUE TO GOVERNMENT GUIDELINESONLY OUR OUTDOOR AREA IS OPEN FOR BUSINESS.
We want to welcome you back and be able to enjoy your experience when drinking and dining at The Cheshire Yeoman, however things will look and feel a little different on your next visit.
- Hand Sanitisers are available to help keep frequently touched areas as clean as possible. These are for the use of our customers and staff.
- The frequency of cleaning surfaces has been increased.
- All our cleaning materials are effective against viruses.
- All our staff have been re-trained in the correct hand washing methods.
- We ask that you remain mindful of social distancing guidelines, particularly when entering and leaving the premises, in corridors and when visiting the toilets.
- We ask that you refrain for handing over glasses and crockery, these will be removed by our staff.
- We respectfully ask that you do not visit our premises if you are suffering from symptoms of COVID-19.
- A COVID-19 risk assessment has been completed, in lines with the government guidance and will be reviewed regularly.