We want to welcome you back and be able to enjoy your experience when drinking and dining at The Cheshire Yeoman, however things will look and feel a little different on your next visit.
- We have changed the layout of our bar and restaurant to ensure sufficient space between tables and to allow for social distancing.
- Hand Sanitisers are available to help keep frequently touched areas as clean as possible. These are for the use of our customers and staff.
- The frequency of cleaning surfaces has been increased.
- All our cleaning materials are effective against viruses.
- All our staff have been re-trained in the correct hand washing methods.
- We ask that you remain mindful of social distancing guidelines, particularly when entering and leaving the premises, in corridors and when visiting the toilets.
- We ask that you refrain for handing over glasses and crockery, these will be removed by our staff.
- We respectfully ask that you do not visit our premises if you are suffering from symptoms of COVID-19.
- A COVID-19 risk assessment has been completed, in lines with the government guidance and will be reviewed regularly.